questions

SHOULD KNOW

THINGS YOU

WHEN SHOULD I BOOK MY WEDDING DJ?
TODAY! LOL But honestly, as soon as you have your date confirmed. Most of my clients book, on average, a year and a half in advance.

WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL?
That is something that only you can answer. Maybe I'm the perfect fit for your wedding day but maybe I'm not. I would never book an event if I didn't think I was the right fit. This is why getting to know you better before booking your wedding is a MUST!

WILL YOU BE THE DJ AT OUR WEDDING?
Yes, I am the owner, I am the DJ, I am the treasurer and so much more! These are the perks to being a owner/operator. When you book my service you get me for your wedding day!

WHAT TYPES OF EVENTS DO YOU DJ?
90% of the events I host are Weddings while the other 10% are split between corporate functions and private events. My main focus is and will always be Weddings.

ARE YOU INSURED?
ABSOLUTELY...It is an absolute necessity that any DJ you consider carries a full liability insurance policy. Some reception sites have even taken the step of requiring all vendors working at their facility to provide proof of insurance before the wedding. Liability insurance protects you and the reception site in the unlikely event that your DJ injures one of your guests or damages the reception site.